Excellent opportunity to practice great medicine in a team environment
focused on patient care. If you are a detail-oriented Nurse Practitioner,
able to function in a changing environment and dedicated to premiere patient
care, we are interested in having you join the Torrance Memorial Physician
The Nurse Practitioner utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge,
and decision making skills, while working both independently and in collaboration
with physicians and other health care professionals. The Nurse Practitioner
will provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health
promotion and disease prevention. Position requires high level of customer
service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients,
co-workers, and others.
- Primary care in an outpatient family medicine office setting
- Strong interest in Quality Measure Outcomes
- You must possess the ability to work independently/autonomously, as well
as interdependently with other health care professionals.
- You must have extensive patient assessment skills using diagnostic methods
and medical instruments.
- You must possess the ability to develop an appropriate plan of care and
make modifications as indicated.
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills with patients,
families and members of your healthcare team are a must.
Torrance Memorial Physician Network is a growing multi-specialty network of physicians and health professionals
dedicated to excellence and patient-centered care. Learn more at: